My Blog List

Translate

Obama, Now Biden, or Harris? Will we Survive ?

Obama, now Biden . Will we Survive ?

...?

My Blog List

Saturday, August 31, 2024

"I Clean Homes and Drive for DoorDash. Yes, Undocumented Immigrants Are Taking Our Jobs | "Opinion - Newsweek

https://www.newsweek.com/i-clean-homes-drive-doordash-yes-undocumented-immigrants-are-taking-our-jobs-opinion-1944619 


"I have my own cleaning business, which is also becoming much HARDER to keep afloat, because I charge a little more than an undocumented immigrant charges for the same service. Customers would rather allow an undocumented immigrant to take the job & pay $25 less so they can keep that $25 in their pocket, while I charge extra 25 because I pay my TAXES at the end of the year. I've lost several clients for this reason, and I have friends facing the same problem..."